Monday, March 23, 2009

In Pieces

"Here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
'Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams"

"Well I never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me"

"You're close enough to see that
You're...the other side of the world to me"

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air"

"Lock the door and close the window
I just wanna sleep
Until the day
Inside my future
When I'll be on my feet"

"Wake me up when it's over
After the ending
When the damage is already done
I don't wanna be somewhere
Where you can watch me
As I bleed
Just leave me here in pieces
In pieces"

1 comment:

  1. How could I help you feel better? Just hope it doesn't last much and soon you can be fine again.

    Just keep in mind that you have lot of people who love yoou and support you no matter what. I'm one of them and I know you'll be alright.

    "The cold don't last forever..."

    Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete